About the Company: We are actively recruiting for an experienced Account Manager for a client based in Nottingham.
Job overview: To develop long-term relationships with the view to maximising their revenue streams.
Daily tasks will include:
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyse customer’s usage of our product – and customer satisfaction levels
- Responsible for working with the Sales team and the Implementation team to on board and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Deep digital understanding
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritise competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, CRM systems, digital marketing and internet technology
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce and help desk support software
- At least 5 years’ experience within the Financial Services or in a Software service related area
- You must hold a full driving licence and be able to travel
- Experience of Open banking, financial services and insolvency would be an advantage
What is in it for you?
· This role is being offered on a full-time permanent basis, 37.5 hours a week
· The salary is- £35, 000
· 5% employer contribution pension
· 23 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
· The potential to earn an annual company bonus
If you are interested, please email Nikki Tatton email@example.com
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.