About the Company: We are actively recruiting for our client based in Southwell.
Job overview: Our client is looking for a Legal Secretary to join them on a contract basis to cover maternity.
Daily tasks will include:
- Audio Typing
- Deal with clients in person and on the telephone booking appointments etc.
- Deal with other firms and businesses as required
- Deputise where possible in the absence of the fee earner
- Maintain diaries and other administration procedures
- Care and conduct of current files and archiving of completed files
- Preparation of forms and documents
- Create bills and cheque requisitions as per instruction
- Filing and photocopying
- Assist generally as required with other secretarial, clerical, reception and photocopying duties
- Any other office tasks which may be requested from time to time
About you: You will have strong typing skills with a good knowledge of general office equipment such as photocopiers. A knowledge of legal office procedures would be beneficial and you must be highly organised with strong time-keeping skills. You will have strong communication skills with a friendly and professional attitude.
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time contract basis to start as soon as possible – Salary £16,000 per anum.
If you are interested please apply online or contact Amy Carver-Smith email@example.com
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.