Administrator Based in Mansfield
About the Company: We are actively recruiting for our client based on the outskirts of Mansfield.
Job overview: To co-ordinate the progress of a project towards a successful outcome and ensure it is delivered to the clients requirements.
Daily tasks will include:
- Support external project sales engineers through first class customer service and admin support
·Take responsibility for nominated projects
· Maintain a constructive dialogue with contacts in order to track projects
· Maintain concise records of progress
· Liaise with nominated sales engineers to provide timely information
· Act as a point of contact for sales engineers and clients
· Liaise with customers to clarify initial requirements and manage any amendments
· Prepare / amend quotations in line with designs
About you: Do you have a year’s experience in administration? If so this may be the role for you!
You will be organised and friendly with a good attention to detail and a confident telephone manner. You will be confident using Microsoft Office programmes such as excel and word. This role requires working within a team whilst also using your own initiative to stay on top of your work load.
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full-time permanent basis – salary ranging between £18000-£20000 depending on experience as well as being included in their company pension scheme and other benefits. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.