About the Company: We are currently recruiting for an assembly line technician required for fast paced production line assembly of vehicles and machinery for a highly reputable worldwide manufacturer based at their Nottinghamshire premises.
Job overview: As an Assembly Operative you will be working in a fast paced production environment as part of a small team for a leading manufacturer of agricultural and Ground care machinery. You would be responsible for the final configuration and assembly of machinery.
Role and responsibilities:
• Assembly and sub-assembly of kits and machinery components, ensuring the products are assembled to meet the highest quality standards and delivery timescales.
• Working to strict production timings on a stationery production line.
• Undertake cosmetic and functional quality checks and identify improvement opportunities
• Following working procedures accurately to produce consistent products
• Use of hand tools and cordless power tools
Experience and skills required:
• High level of attention to detail to ensure quality
• Open to taking direction, learning new skills and possess a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Basic Engineering Experience
• Able to work from and interpret written work instruction closely
• Manual dexterity, able to lift and carry objects and other physical aspects.
• Motivated, responsible and trustworthy with excellent attendance and timekeeping
• Must be able to work effectively as part of a team
• Previous experience of working in a production or automotive assembly environment and knowledge of industrial machinery would be an advantage but not essential
• Previous experience working with hand tools and power tools
Candidates that have a practical mind-set, have had some experience in assembly, fitting or tool exposure and have a proactive ‘can-do’ attitude.
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time temporary basis paying £10.00 per hour with the correct experience. Working hours are 7:30am-17:00pm Monday to Friday.
If you are interested please contact Amy Carver-Smith email@example.com 01623 420488