Job Overview: To maximise the effectiveness of the Business Development Managers by producing high quality leads and working as a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals. To provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all leads are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the Business Development Managers
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
- Manage the CRM database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve lead generation objectives
- Attend monthly meetings with the business development team to update information and discuss any issues
- Liaise effectively with all departments within the company to ensure customer requirements are met
- Excellent customer service skills over the phone
- At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing/telesales role within the telecoms (or related) industry
- A friendly, personable and assured approach with a can-do attitude
- A keen eye for detail ensuring both customers and internal contacts feel “managed”
- Ability to prioritise issues
- The ability to manage customer expectations
- A willingness to learn product technical details to a basic-to-intermediate level to assist with customer enquiries
- Good IT skills, and in particular prior experience of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- A strong command of written English
Occasional travel within the UK (and potentially worldwide) may be required.
- Must have minimum ‘O’ level/GCSE Maths and English
- Must be able to deal with and have an interest in technical product information
- Ability to adapt procedures
- Achievement orientated
- Ability to use own initiative
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis – salary ranging between £22,000 – £25,000 depending on experience, you will also be included in the year end company wide bonus payment. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
If you are interested please apply online or contact Amy Carver-Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.