About the Company: Our client is a well-established company based in Castle Donington, and they are looking for a Business Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Business Support Administrator, your main role will be PA to the Technical Director, producing minutes and providing administration support for Safety meetings, providing coordination of our internal magazine Safety Digest, co-ordinating the room bookings diary for meetings and training internally and externally.
- 2 Years administration experience.
- 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English (Grade A-C) or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to organise and prioritise own work.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and be able to adhere to procedures.
- The ability to work a rotating shift pattern, consisting of days and evenings.
Please find below more specific information on the working hours:
Monday 0900 – 1730
Tuesday 0900 – 1730
Wednesday 0900 – 1730
Thursday 0900 – 1730
Friday 0900 – 1730
Monday 1030 – 2100
Tuesday 1030 – 2100
Wednesday 1430 – 2100
Thursday 1030 – 2100
Friday 0900 – 1300
What’s in it for you? This is a full time permanent position. Salary: Up to £21,000 p/a. Our client has some excellent benefits, which will be discussed at interview stage.
There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
If you are interested, please apply online.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.