Content and Social Media Executive based in Lincoln
About the Company: We are actively recruiting for an experienced Content & Social Media Executive to work within a Digital Marketing team. The company are an international health business who are the second largest within the UK.
Job overview: The purpose of this role is to work within a busy Marketing team, the successful person will have excellent knowledge of the various social media platforms.
Requirements of the role:
- You will need to have gained previous commercial experience in a content creation focused role;
- You have creative writing skills;
- You will have a strong knowledge of different social media forums and networks, and have the ability to post and upload articles and information to them;
- You will ideally have knowledge of the Photoshop Suite software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Digital Marketing Team to plan and execute Online Marketing strategies and campaigns across our digital marketing platforms including Content, Social, and SEO.
- Creating and distributing content;
- Assist with the creation of the Social Media quarterly content plan;
- Uploading content to live social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Build and maintain the current and future Social Media presence – including responding to customer queries;
- Day to day management of website content;
- Brainstorming with the Digital Marketing Team to generate ideas;
- Info-graphics, Banners, Picture design for social media;
- Contribute to department performance reporting including social media competitions and competitor research;
- Supporting Digital Marketing where required and any ad-hoc projects that may arise.
Personal Qualities and Specific Skills:
- Passion for marketing and digital;
- Strong communication skills and confidence in writing content
- Excellent literacy and writing skills;
- Knowledge of social media;
- Ability to manage time effectively;
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of design software helpful (Photoshop, HTML, Illustrator, etc);
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time basis, the hours or work are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. Salary is between £18,000 – £20, 000
If you are interested, please apply online or contact Nikki Tatton 01623 420488 firstname.lastname@example.org