Job overview: We are currently recruiting for a Contract Administrator. The role is based in Mansfield and will involve various duties to ensure the smooth running of contracts ensuring information is delivered to clients accurately and within the specified period.
Daily tasks will include:
- Oversee the smooth running of the contracts
- Schedule appointments into the company database
- Liaise with customers and clients via telephone and letter and ensure appointments are booked in
- Maintain targets set and act on any urgent instructions received
- Communicate with other departments
- Issue a regular update to inform all parties at each stage for weekly target
- General communication with clients
- Any other admin duties as and when required
About you: You will have a strong administration background ideally within the Asbestos industry. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work under pressure to achieve strict deadlines. Previous use of MS Excel, Outlook and Word are essential.
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis – Salary depending on previous experience and skill set. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
If you are interested, please apply online or contact Amy Carver-Smith email@example.com
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.