Ref:4172-Credit Controller Based in Mansfield
About the Company: We are actively recruiting for our client based on the outskirts of Mansfield.
Job overview: Our client is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team.
Daily tasks will include:
- Maintenance of 2 separate ledgers for the company with around a £10 million annual turnover
- Checking client accounts are within limit and whether payments are overdue
- Contacting customers by telephone, email and letter to ensure timely remittance of payments
- Assisting with resolving account queries
- Chasing payments via telephone calls, e-mails and letters
- Producing Aged Debtor reports, as required
- Reviewing customer Credit Limits
- Assisting in both day to day and month end procedures
- Maintaining accurate records
- General supportive duties
About you: You must have relevant experience as well as an understanding of confidentiality. You must have strong administration and communication skills. You must be skilled in using Microsoft Office software especially Word and Excel. You will be able to work well in a team as well as on your own initiative and you will be organised.
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time temporary basis for approximately 12 months– salary £18,000. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site. This role is due to start in mid-January.
If you are interested please apply online or contact Amy Carver-Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.