Re:4191-Credit Controller Based in Chesterfield
About the Company: We are actively recruiting for our client based in Chesterfield.
Job overview: Our client is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their Finance team and be responsible for the identification and successful collection of outstanding debts.
Daily tasks will include:
- To ensure that debts are paid on their due date
- Take steps to ensure payment is made with the minimum of delay if not paid on time
- Review aged debtors for non-payers
- Sending of letters ranging from polite requests to legal action
- Liaise with staff and customers to resolve any queries
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to the accounting system
- Sending out monthly statements
- Preparing and processing the weekly banking as required
- General support within the Finance team
About you: Our client is looking for a well-organised and highly motivated Credit Controller to join their team. You must have relevant experience as well as an understanding of confidentiality. Strong administration and communication skills are essential as well as the ability to negotiate and influence. You must be skilled in using Microsoft Office software especially Word and Excel. You will be able to work well in a team as well as on your own initiative and will be able to exercise tact and diplomacy at all levels.
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time temporary basis over six months at 35 hours a week and could potentially lead to a permanent position for the right candidate –hourly rate of £9.89. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
If you are interested please apply online or contact Amy Carver-Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.