Ref:-4339 Customer Service Supervisor Based on the Outskirts of Newark
About the Company: We are actively recruiting for our client based on the outskirts of Newark.
Job overview: Due to continued growth our client is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven Customer Service Supervisor to join their team.
Daily tasks will include:
- Be the primary contact and point of escalation for customer services queries.
- Work closely with the customer services team to ensure that customer expectations and delivery promises are always met.
- Ensure disruptions are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance of all activities, whilst ensuring standards (such as area cleanliness) are met.
- Ensure that all orders are correctly packaged in line with company standards
- Manage the packaging and consumable supply and ensure accurate and timely ordering and delivery of all packaging and stationary as required.
- Co-ordinate the replenishment reports, ensuring respective pack building targets are met and address any resourcing issues.
- Ensure all health and safety policies are adhered to with failures reported to the Head of Operations.
About you: You must have experience in a similar role and an understanding of health and safety procedures would be an advantage. You will have strong problem solving skills and the ability to work well within a team. You will be able to manage and motivate a team as well as being able to provide a high level of customer service.
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis – salary ranging from £22,000-£25,000 depending on experience. Hours will be between 07:00am-18:00pm Monday to Friday. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.