About the Company: Our client is a well-established national based construction company who are recruiting for Design Engineer for their Derby and Lincoln sites.
• Production of structural designs associated with company products.
• Liaising With Internal and External Clients, Contractors and Consultants.
• Supervision of CAD Technicians
• Ensuring work output conforms to specifications and Standard/Code requirements
• Providing design office support to production departments
• Assist with drawing queries from estimating & commercial staff on technical matters regarding product use and manufacture
• Managing the design function and external liaison on specific projects and maintaining project records
• Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job.
• Carry out any other reasonable request made by line manager to support departmental or company objectives.
• HNC, HND/BEng, BSc or similar level qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering
• Significant experience of Design and detailing
• Experience of reinforced design in a civil engineering environment
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
• Ability to work on own initiative, but understand level of responsibility within the team
• Good time management skills, with ability to prioritise work and manage a number of tasks concurrently
What’s in it for you? This is a full time Permanent position. Salary will be competitive, client offers contributory Pension Scheme.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01332 296256 for further information.