About the Company: We are actively recruiting for an experienced French Speaking Online Assistant to work within a Digital Marketing team. The company are an international health business who are the second largest within the UK.
Job overview: The purpose of this role is to work within a busy Marketing team, the successful person will have excellent knowledge of the various social media platforms.
Requirements of the role:
· You will have strong French linguistic skills (native level) with the ability to translate and proof-read both your own and other colleague’s work;
· You will understand online marketing;
· You will have the ability to write engaging content for websites and market places;
· A background in customer services.
Daily tasks will include:
- Provide efficient and effective customer services to our French customers through telephone and email communication, understanding their needs and requirements, working to exceed these wherever possible, including:
- Process orders
- Promoting Auto despatch services
- Tracking shipments
- Returns, refunds and replacements
- Shopping channels (Amazon, eBay etc.) – managing all shopping channels for the French market on the day to day operational activities including:
- Deals and promotions
- Customer services responses
- Stock in/out
- Supporting the social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+) for the French team including:
- Follow social media calendar
- Social bookmarking
- Social media engagement monitoring
- Optimising and promoting products via social media
- Review the stock on the French website;
- Price changes on the French website;
- Update the international website through our CMS systems;
- Translating and proofreading work – English/French;
- Supporting the EU Teams where required and any ad-hoc projects that may arise.
- The successful candidate must be able to speak, read and write fluent French
- Full training will be given on all aspects of the role
- Creative and inspirational
- Excellent IT skills – It would be an advantage if you could use design software (photoshop, HTML, Illustrator)
- Communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time basis, the hours or work are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. Starting salary is £16,200, rising to £17,200 after a year.
If you are interested, please apply online or contact Nikki Tatton 01623 420488 firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.