About the company: Our well-established Education academies based in Nottingham, are looking for a number of exam invigilators to join their team on a temporary ad hoc basis. This will be to support during their busy exam period.
We are recruiting for candidates to cover for various dates throughout May and June. Please note this is temporary / ad hoc cover so candidates should ideally be immediately available.
* Assisting candidates to their allocated seats
* Monitoring candidates
* Ensuring exam conditions as adhered to at all times
* Collecting exam papers
* General administrative duties
* Scribing (if required)
* Previous exam invigilating experience is an advantage but not essential
* Previous admin / customer service experience ideally within the Education industry
* Candidates must have a current enhanced DBS or be willing to undertake / have a DBS processed
* Excellent communication skills
* Good use of initiative
* Be able to work well as part of a team
* GCSE’s (or equivalent) in English and Mats (C or above)
Salary: £8.00 p/h
Hours: Morning exams will start at 8:30am and afternoons at 12:30pm.
Interested to know more? Please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com or call the office on 01332 296256.