Our client is one of the UK’s leading specialist ground engineering contractors and are currently seeking a Geotechnical Supervisor to join their team. The successful applicant will be willing to travel to sites across the UK, ensuring that all of the company operations on site are carried out safely and in accordance with the appropriate method statement.
The successful candidate will oversee our projects across all geotechnical disciplines covering ground anchors, soil nail reinforced slopes, drilling and grouting, bored, CFA/SFA and mini piles. The offer will be made to the candidate with the right balance of experience, talent and potential, with attractive benefits and a salary package to suit.
- Ensure that all work on site is completed to the required technical standard
· Liaison and coordination of the project’s requirements
· Coordinate plant, equipment, materials and necessary resources on site to meet the contract’s requirements
· Control labour under your supervision
· Ensure that the installation of geotechnical disciplines on site is in accordance with company practice and to ensure installation on site is in accordance with the design
· To ensure sufficient information is provided to sub-contractors for them to carry out their duties effectively and safely
- Lead regular project/resourcing meetings to provide site reports and forward planning
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
· CSCS Card
· Site management or supervisor experience
- Full Home Office ‘Right to Work’ Credentials
- Extremely well organised
· Excellent communication skills
· Calm, logical and flexible approach to work
· Correspond with client representatives sometimes at a very high level, in a professional manner
- Comprehensive understanding of specialist geotechnical works and their installation
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.