About the Company: Our client is an established client in Derbyshire who are looking for a HR Coordinator to join the team on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities: Reporting to the Group Finance Director, you will coordinate all activities of the HR function with the company. Delivering quality, professional cost effective service to the business ensuring the HR strategy supports the business goal and objections.
• Co-ordinate all HR procedures for the business ensuring this supports the organisations goals and objectives while minimising risk to the business.
• Co-ordinate and control the delivery of a quality, professional and cost-effective day to day operational HR support service to the business ensuring a prompt and effective response at all times.
• Co-ordinate and maintain HR policies and procedures which meet the developing needs of the business and support the business goals and objectives while complying with the relevant UK and EU legislation.
• Co-ordinate, implement and maintain a quality cost-effective Recruitment and Selection process which ensures the recruitment needs of the business are met.
• Provide advice, guidance and support to the Board, Directors and Managers on all aspects of UK and EU Employment Law ensuring that the business is legally compliant and the risk of exposure to claims is minimised.
• Ensure the provision of accurate and timely management information to the Board, Directors and Managers to support the effective decision making processes within the business.
• Undertake special projects and other tasks as directed by the Group Finance Director and Board as required.
• CIPD part or fully qualified (Level 5)
• Experience working within the Manufacturing sector is a must
• Headcount exposure of 200 +
• In depth knowledge of HR and training, policy and procedures.
• Full knowledge of UK and EU Employment law
• You will be computer literate; Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook, and HR systems.
• Good organisational skill and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Work on own initiative.
What’s in it for you? This is a full time position working Monday to Friday, 39 hours per week. Salary will be around £negotiable depending on experience.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01332 296256 for further information.