About the Company: Due to continual success our client is a Chartered Accountants, based in Derby who are looking for a HR Manager to cover an overall headcount of around 80 employees and partners.
Key Responsibilities: To manage and deliver the full HR function within the Company.
• Undertake the full recruitment process for the business. Make selection for all administrative and all technical /professional staff.
• Oversee the induction for all new personnel and ensure they receive relevant training and deliver induction training as appropriate.
• Be responsible for the annual appraisal process.
• Prepare monthly payroll for the business and undertake annual year end procedure.
• Provide salary information to the partners for the annual pay review as required.
• Liaise with staff over salary matters and appraise staff of salary reviews, as requested by the Partners.
• Liaise with the Partner responsible for HR & Training on all training and ensure all training needs are met throughout the business.
• Ensure the relevant training/CPD training/webinars are provided to relevant personnel.
• Select CPD training for all qualified personnel and identify training requirements and deliver all in- house training as appropriate to non- technical staff.
• Ensure all CPD records are maintained and up-to-date.
• Monitor the completion of Job Review Forms for each accountancy personnel, in:training.
• Liaise with Training Manager on training programme for all trainee accountants.
• Liaise with ICAEW/ACCA and/or Kaplan re training and development of the students training.
• Manage health, safety and staff welfare for the business; including interpreting and implementing H&S legislation and Fire Regulations.
• Oversee all staff matters, such as holidays, sickness, absence, maternity/paternity leave and staff counselling.
• Deal with all aspects of disciplinary and dismissal situations.
• Ensure company is fully compliant with Employment Law and associated regulations.
• Prepare monthly HR Partners meeting report.
• Manage all staff welfare matters.
• Oversee the flexitime system and the Timeware system, working with the IT team and Financial Officer.
• Provide HR/Employment Law support to the Payroll Team for clients.
• To keep up to date on all developmental initiatives within the Company.
• Prepare monthly statistics and analysis as requested by the Partners. This includes chargeable time analysis for all staff and overtime statistics for the Partners, as requested.
• CIPD Level 5 or higher
• Minimum of 3 years ‘hands-on’ work experience in HR.
• HR generalist, having experience in all areas of HR and as a generalist and be familiar with handling disciplinaries.
• Fully conversant and up-to-date with all aspects of UK employment law.
• Good working knowledge of H & S issues in the workplace.
• Have a good network of contacts for all aspects of HR and be able to liaise with any organisation on behalf of the Company.
• Excellent IT skills particularly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Able to present reports to Board/Partner level.
• Able to deliver training to relevant groups.
What’s in it for you? This is a permanent position, working Monday to Friday 35 hours per week. The salary with be £35,000 + P/A depending on experience.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or telephone 01332 296256 for further information.