Ref 4212: Kitchen Assistants Based in Newark
|About the Company: We are actively recruiting for experienced Catering Assistants to join a well-established Health company based in Newark. This will be offered on a Temporary basis but could lead to a permanent role.
Daily tasks will include:
- Basic food preparation as required i.e. sandwiches, salads, vegetables etc.
- Complying with the Healthcare’s food policy
- Transporting and collecting meals to the service area
- Complying with kitchen security procedures
- Receiving and unloading stock, storing appropriately and rotating current stock
- Preparing, distributing and serving food and beverage for meetings and functions
About you: Previous experience in a similar role is essential for this position. You must be honest and trustworthy and work to a high standard. It would be beneficial for you to have a valid DBS check but this is not essential.
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a temporary basis which could lead to a permanent position. This role is on full time basis working 5 days per week but could be any days Monday to Sunday – Usual working hours are from 8:00am-6:30pm. Hourly rate: £7.83. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site. You will get your lunch provided for you on site.
If you are interested please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org