Ref:-2483 Kitchen Designer Based in Mansfield
About the Company: We are actively recruiting for our client based in Mansfield.
Job overview: Our client is looking for an experienced Kitchen Designer to join them on a permanent basis.
Daily tasks will include:
- Build effective working relationships with customers, in order to understand their requirements, identify sales opportunities and offer advice and solutions.
- You will maximise and close profitable sales.
- You will be responsible for producing designs to the customers, promoting a board range of products and then presenting written quotations to the customer.
- You will manage the projects from start to finish, building long lasting relationships with customers, and creating a reputation for a responsive and professional service.
- You will be required to visit client’s homes to discuss requirements and take accurate measurement
Due to the nature of the role, you will need to have a clean UK drivers licence.
About you: You will have previous experience in similar role, including sales and designing kitchens. You will be driven, have real design flair, and be passionate with excellent communication skills. Experience and ability to create three dimensional plans and artistic impressions of the client’s kitchens.
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis – salary depending on experience +OTE, this role is for 40 hours a week working Monday to Saturday. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.