Ref:-4322 Maintenance Operative Based in Mansfield
About the Company: We are actively recruiting for our client based on the outskirts of Mansfield.
Job overview: Our client is looking for an experience maintenance operative to join their growing team.
Daily tasks will include:
- Plan maintenance scheme for all equipment.
- Report breakages/misuse and non-compliance of all machines under their control.
- Produce an accurate planning programme to show machine capacities.
- Assist with the implementation of preventative maintenance systems.
- Check utilities meters monthly and record.
- Maintenance contracts for software and plant to be set up in agreement/authorisation for castings with workshop management team.
- Provide accurate feedback and communication to internal and external customers.
- Look at profitability and efficiency of the department in liaison with workshop management team.
- Attend meetings and provide accurate information with regard to fittings and workshop plant as required.
- Assist with asset department when required to ensure all assets are compliant.
- Comply with the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Policy and procedure
- Identify that the requirements of all necessary Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work are understood by those carrying them out and that any control measures required are implemented to ensure they are workable in a safe and controlled manner.
- Undertake regular inspections / audits of the workplace to monitor the integrity of the Quality, Health, and Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Report and record any accidents/incidents or near misses that occur, also assist in investigation of all incidents if required.
About you: You must have previous experience in a similar role and be able to work well within a team. You must also be able to use your own initiative and have a good understanding of health and safety procedures.
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time temporary to permanent basis – hourly rate ranging between £10-£12 an hour depending on experience. Working hours are Monday to Thursday 7:30am-4:00pm and Friday 7:30am-1:30pm. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.