Managed I.T Specialist Based Nationwide
About the Company: We are actively recruiting for our client based nationwide.
Job overview: Our client is looking for a homebased Managed I.T Specialist/ Business Development Manager to help expand their customer network.
Daily tasks will include:
- Conduct regular objective setting and performance reviews
- Act as an escalation point
- Costing the service elements of managed services solutions
- Ability to work as technology specialist, understand network infrastructure and system characteristics, have vision of customer needs and be able to identify creative solutions
- Interact with customers to identify add-on sales opportunities, which creates sustainable value and growth
About you: You will have a good attention to detail with a high level of accuracy. You will be confident with strong sales and negotiation techniques and an excellent customer service approach. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong time management skills. You will be able to work well within a team and individually.
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis – salary up to £65,000 depending on experience and commission 6% of total contracted Gross Profit, 4% paid on signature followed by 2% after 12 months. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
If you are interested please apply online or contact Nikki Tatton email@example.com
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.