About the Company: Our client is a well-established company based in Ilkeston who are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Supporting a busy Finance function, working to strict deadlines. You will support the Financial Controller with preparation of financial reporting and analysis including all aspect of monthly financial statements.
• Provide advice and guidance to Finance staff where required
• Supporting the preparation of the monthly financial statements including Trial Balance, Income Statement and Balance Sheet
• Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations (including investigation and resolution of any errors/discrepancies)
• Provide relevant, meaningful financial information to other departmental managers to assist business decision making
• Monthly reporting including variance reporting, sales & margin analysis and inventory analysis
• Support the external and internal audit process
• Assistance in the preparation of the annual Standard Costs, ensuring accuracy and are appropriate for decision making
• Assisting in the preparation of forecasts and budgets as required
• Support Maintenance of Fixed Asset database, including depreciation
• Monthly preparation of the VAT return with quarterly submission
• Support in the completion of the annual stat accounts and corporation tax submissions
• Cover for raising Credit and Debit notes and scrap and cycle count sheets
• CIMA part qualified
• 3 years working within a finance function
• Flexible approach to responsibilities.
• Confidence in dealing with colleagues at all levels throughout the Corporation
• German language skills would be desirable
What’s in it for you? This is a full time permanent working Monday : Friday. Salary will be up to £30,000 P/A depending on experience. Our client offers 25 days holiday, commission scheme, pension Scheme and free parking.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01332 296256 for further information.