About the Company:
Our client is a not for profit organisation based in Derby.
You will be responsible for the operations within this financial institution. You will have experience of leading a team within a small busy office environment, utlising your skills to develop your team and provide a first class service to your customers.
You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic, and committed to partnership working and engaging with local communities.
You will have some financial management experience of an Accounting qualification.
- Exceptional leadership qualities.
- Customer service and financial management experience.
- Ability to lead, support, educate and develop a team across multiple locations.
- Exceptional community development experience.
- Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate effectively with customers, staff, volunteers and stakeholders.
- Ability to work unsupervised and to deliver against agreed targets.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is offering a salary of £30k and a pension offering 5% employer contribution. You will be working 37 hours a week with generous holidays of 30 days plus bank holidays.
The first stage of the application process is to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.