Production Planner Based in Derby
About the Company: We are actively recruiting for our client based on the outskirts of Derby.
Job overview: Our client is looking for a production planner to join them on a temporary basis to be responsible for the daily planning of manufacture and ensuring quality and customer requirements are met.
Daily tasks will include:
- Ensuring an accurate and timely production plan is produced in line with department KPIs
- Ensuring an accurate capture of operational data and management information.
- Managing stock obsolescence within targets.
- Assisting in contingency for potential production interruptions.
- Utilising business ERP systems and practices to achieve results determined by company and department objectives.
About you: You will preferably have experience in a production planning role with a good understanding of planning principles and values. You must be willing to work on your own initiative as well as within a team. This role would suit a logical, driven person willing to go the extra mile to achieve results.
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time temporary basis although this role may have the opportunity to go permanent in the future this is not a guarantee– salary ranging between £25000-£27000 depending on experience and working hours are 8:30am-5:30pm. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
If you are interested please apply online or contact Amy Carver-Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.