Ref:-4362 Project Manager Based in Newark
About the Company: We are actively recruiting for our client based in Newark
Job overview: To deliver high quality web designs and branding that meet customers’ expectations in an efficient and timely manner
Daily tasks will include:
- Project-manage products for customers’ web design orders, branding collateral and branding propositions, from commission through to launch.
- Ensure design and branding briefs are to a high standard with the creative and build teams.
- Liaise with the Support/Retentions Department and creatives during the building of the website and launch preparation stage.
- Keep track of each stage in the production of multiple websites.
- Host on site presentations for singular and multiple attendees.
- Identify upselling opportunities and referral propositions.
- Notify the Finance Department to invoice the customer once the order is complete.
- Maintain a high standard of product knowledge to talk competently to Schools and Trusts about their order and our products and services.
- Attend events (trade shows, exhibitions.
- Comply with all quality (ISO9001) and accreditation standards.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company, sharing ideas through the appropriate mechanisms.
- Participate in any training and continuous professional development activities deemed appropriate by the company.
About you: You will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and communicate confidently at all levels of the business. You will have a confident and professional telephone manner with excellent customer service skills. You will be a team player with the ability to work well with colleagues at all levels. You will have strong IT skills including an understanding of MS Office software.
What is in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis – salary ranging from £18,000-£22,000 depending on experience and hours are 9:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.