Ref:-4336 Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk Based in Derby
About the Company:
Our client is a well-established company based in Derby who are looking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the team on a 2 week Temporary basis to cover holidays.
• Purchase Ledger • Sales Ledger • Raising Purchase Orders • Inputting Invoices • Any other adhoc tasks
• Experience in using SAGE 200 is desirable.
• Excellent IT skills with good knowledge of Excel, word and outlook.
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
• Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Strong organisational skills
• Ideally you will have your own transport.
• You must be available for an immediate start.
What’s in it for you? This is a full time Temporary position to cover holiday from Thursday 9th May until Friday 24th May. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am-5pm with an hour’s lunch. Paying £8.50 per hour.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.