Job overview: We are actively recruiting for a Quality Inspector for our client based on the outskirts of Mansfield.
- Understand and follow fabrication/engineering drawings
- Must be able to dimensionally check and carry out visual weld inspection
- Be able to follow procedures and understand quality control
- Non-Destructive Testing qualification (MPI, Visual). Not essential but an advantage
- Coating inspection qualification. Not essential but an advantage
- PC literate. Not essential but an advantage
- Technical knowledge of BS EN 1090 & BS EN ISO 3834. Not essential but an advantage
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time temporary to permanent basis – salary ranging between £11.50 – £12.50 per hour depending on experience. Working hours are 07:25am-15:55pm Monday -Thursday and 07:30am – 13:30pm Fridays. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
If you are interested please apply online or contact Amy Carver-Smith email@example.com
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.