Quality Technician Based in Nottingham
About the Company: We are actively recruiting for our client based on the outskirts of Nottingham.
Job overview: To maintain the Quality Management System with the aim of ensuring structure and control within all business processes whilst, developing a culture of continuous improvement within all areas of the business.
Daily tasks will include:
- Carry out detailed FMEA’s of current processes
- Setup and manage continuous improvement groups
- Monitor and report process / machine capabilities
- Carry out detailed investigative internal audits
- Manage and perform Gauge Calibration as and when required
- Be responsible for the accuracy and maintenance of process work instructions
- Working with the manufacturing team to ensure that corrective and preventative actions are addressed
- HNC Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Internal Auditing Qualification
- Three years QA experience within an engineering company
- Involvement in FMEA
- RC/CA knowledge
- ISO standards and certification
- Clean Full Driving License
- IS9001:2015 Qualification
- Supplier Auditing Experience
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis – salary starting at £27,000 as well as benefits such as profit related bonus scheme, pensions scheme, life assurance, free eye testing, free parking and life assurance. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
If you are interested please apply online or contact Amy Carver-Smith email@example.com
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.