Reactive Maintenance Engineer Based in Newark
About the Company: We are actively recruiting for our client based on the outskirts of Newark.
Job overview: Our client is looking for a Reactive Maintenance Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
Daily tasks will include:
- Fault finding electrical/mechanical and repair work.
- Stripping, cleaning, re-assembly of mechanical plant mainly pumping systems both liquid and compressed air.
- Working away from home on contract work as required.
- Out of hours working and overtime working.
- Participation in the 24 hour breakdown rota
- Assistance with estimating and preparation of quotations.
- Assistance with preparation of Method Statements & Risk Assessments
About you: You will have previous experience in a similar role with qualifications in electrical engineering. You must have experience in industrial electrical installations and fault finding with the ability to work to current safety standards. Due to the nature of the role you must have the ability to carry out manual work for extended periods of time. You must be able to work on your own initiative within a team, due to this you will need strong communication and organisational skills. You must have the ability to work to instructions and set deadlines.
Due to the nature of the role you are required to hold a valid clean driving license.
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis – salary is negotiable depending on experience, a company van will be provided. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
If you are interested please apply online or contact Nikki Tatton NikkiT@key-personnel.co.uk
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.