About the Company: We are actively recruiting for a client based in Stoke-On-Trent
Job overview: Our client is looking for a Repairs and Maintenance Worker.
To deliver day-today maintenance and repairs to properties ensuring high standards of maintenance. To work alongside, domestic and support worker teams and working within Health and Safety procedures at all times.
Summary of Duties
- To carry out agreed minor repairs and decoration within properties to a high quality standard.
- To assist with furniture deliveries and installations in properties
- Deal effectively and safely with repairs and maintenance ensuring timely responses are made and properties are safely and securely maintained
- Monitor and complete documentation accurately for all work carried out, ensuring quality systems are followed
- Previous experience of working within a Repairs/Maintenance role
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- This is a full time permanent role working 35 hours a week or part time 21 hours
- The full time salary is £18,500
- A DBS check will be carried out prior to starting
The first stage of the application process is to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.