Rotary Drill Operatives
Our client is one of the UK’s leading specialist ground engineering contractors and are currently seeking Rotary Drilling Operatives, Foreman/Supervisors and second men working within the expanding Geotechnical Department. The post holder will be part of busy teams working on construction sites throughout the United Kingdom providing precast ground engineering solutions to our customers and clients.
- Responsible for the keeping of accurate records of all operations on site including, but not limited to time sheets, daily record sheets, weekly returns etc.
- Ensure that all operations on site are carried out safely and in accordance with method statements.
- To carry out all duties safely, to ensure that work progresses, and using own initiative when required.
- Be used to working to Company ISO standards, Integrated Management System procedures.
- Co-ordinate & control day to day running of sites with both Company management and Client representatives.
- Supervise other company personnel on site.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of materials to site in a timely manner.
• Be willing to travel to sites across the UK often staying away from home in the evening.
• Full UK Driving Licence.
• CSCS card
• Ability to understand construction drawings.
• Good communication skills.
The ideal candidate:
- Be willing to travel to sites across the UK often staying away from home in the evening.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner.
In addition the successful applicants will receive daily subsistence when working away from home, overtime and bonus payments as applicable and will receive continued support and training. There will be scope for advancement.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.