Ref:- 4313 Sales Administrator Based in Derby
About the Company: My client has offices throughout the Midlands, due to business growth they are looking to expand their Derby team. The company provides services within the automotive sector.
- Ensure that the sales enquiry process is conducted in a timely manner that meets internal procedures and customer satisfaction.
- – Maintaining good customers relations
- – Producing invoices and quotations
- – Ordering parts/booking installs
- – Contact and build relationships with new and existing clients.
About you: You will need to have good all round admin skills, be highly organised and able to prioritise your workload. Excellent customer service skills are essential along with experience of working in a busy, demanding environment.
What’s in it for you? This is a full time role, permanent role working either 8.30am to 5pm or 9am to 5pm. Monday to Friday. There may be the opportunity to earn a bonus dependent upon performance. Salary will be £17,680.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start asap so please send an up to date CV to email@example.com.