Based in Leeds
About the Company: We are actively recruiting for a permanent Structural Engineer for a design consultancy practice.
- Candidates should be Chartered Civil or Structural Engineers with a degree in civil or structural engineering and have good experience of the UK construction industry.
- You will be working on the design of a wide variety of interesting building structures projects across the UK.
- In addition to being proficient in the design of building structures, you will need to have good IT and communication skills, and be a team player, able to manage small teams of engineers and technicians.
- You will need to have broad experience of building structure design in all common materials, modern 3D analysis and design software, and be AutoCAD literate (experience with Revit and BIM workflows would also be beneficial but is not essential).
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary depending on experience together with a benefits package, including:
- Private healthcare package (and an option to expand to family members taken from salary).
- Pension contribution.
- Pay reviews are linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression etc.
- Participation in professional training courses are supported by the Practice.
- Membership subscriptions are paid for by the Practice.
- 22 days holiday per year plus bank holidays plus close down between Christmas and the New Year.
- A friendly and vibrant working environment awaits the successful candidate with genuine promotion prospects available for a candidate with the desire to progress their career to the highest levels.