Ref 4179: Team Legal Secretary Based in Huntingdon
About the Company: We are actively recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a well-established Law Firm based on the outskirts of Huntingdon. It will be to join a small but dedicated team on a full time permanent basis.
Daily tasks will include:
- Liaise with clients both face-to-face and via the telephone, ensuring professionalism at all times
- Provide extensive support to fee earners in the Property department
- Use digital dictation systems to accurately type solicitors’ letters
- To be involved in the efficient management of client/matter files to include general filing in a timely and accurate manner (both electronically and paper)
- Retrieve archived files
- Assist with the preparation of court bundles/correspondence
- To support the office operationally to include, but not limited to, covering front of house, dealing with visitors both in person and on the telephone, providing hospitality, liaising with contractors re building maintenance, liaising with IT service providers, assisting with maintaining clear desk policy and green initiatives, ensuring office adheres to health and safety regulation, assisting the Operations and Support Manager with projects
- Drafting legal documents
- Diary management of senior colleagues
- Submitting searches
- Update Land Registry information and perform regular searches
- Any other reasonable requests from fee earners and/or managers
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the company’s and clients’ documentation and information
About you: Previous experience working as a Legal Secretary is essential, ideally within conveyancing/property law. You will be organised and have exceptional audio typing skills, excellent Microsoft skills (Word, Excel and Outlook). You will also have file/case management system skills with an attention to detail and be a confident communicator with excellent client care skills.
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full-time permanent basis, with working hours of 9am-5pm. Salary is between £16,500 – £19,500 per annum. There are great company benefits also, and its an opportunity to oin a well established company.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.