About the Company: We are actively recruiting for an experienced Telesales Executive for our client based in Derby.
Duties of the role:
• Identify new business opportunities
• Produce high quality leads and book appointments for the sales force
• Proactively follow up leads generated from sales campaigns
• Identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the internal database
• Working closely with the field sales team, you will make outbound Business to Business calls to arrange appointments
• You will work from a warm list of business and you will manage the field teams diary and using the internal database, ensure all customer contact is updated at all times
About you: The successful candidate will be tenacious, focused and target driven. You will have previous experience in a telesales/sales admin/ customer service role. A proactive approach to work with the strive to achieve is essential, with a hunger to learn and develop. You will be computer literate, and adaptable, managing to pick up the workings of a bespoke database quickly and efficiently. You will be a good team player, who has faultless attention to detail and strong communication and verbal communications skills. You will be expected to work to targets, and work in a fast paced environment within a small team.
You must have GCSE’s (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics (Grades A-C).
This is a great opportunity to join a successful company who are continuously growing and developing their staff.
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis : salary of £18,000-£20,000 per annum (depending on experience) with an excellent bonus structure. Working hours will be Monday : Friday, 40 hours a week, 8am-5pm with auto-enrolment in to the company’s pension scheme.
If you are interested please contact Gemma Tullett on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01332 296256