We have a great opportunity for a Full Time, Temporary Receptionist, reporting into the Senior Administrator.
About the role: Working within the Admin Team, you will provide a reception and administration support service to all departments within the business.
Your duties will be varied and involve:
• Using a switchboard; answering the telephone and transferring calls to the appropriate person : taking messages where necessary
• Welcoming all visitors and updating internal weekly movement charts
• Secretarial duties for the Management team
• Booking courses, seminars, travel and hotels
• Opening the incoming mail and distributing as appropriate.
• Taking mail to the post office for despatch
• Maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
• Raising job files and updating the CRM
• General Administration support including scanning, photocopying, printing, laminating and binding
About you: You will be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role, having worked on a busy reception desk. You must be confident with all MS packages; word, excel, powerpoint and Outlook : with an excellent telephone manner.
What’s in it for you? Working hours are Full Time, Monday to Friday 39 per week, between the hours of 8am and 5pm, with 30 minutes lunch (usually with an early finish on a Friday). Pay rate: £8.50 per hour. Free parking available onsite.