Territory Sales Manager
About the Company: Our client is a global asset management and disposition company.
Job overview: Looking for a Territory Sales Manager for the North.
Daily tasks will include:
- Develop and retain buyers and sellers
- Achieving the objectives of turnover, of margin, by the development and the maintenance of the customers and prospects which will be entrusted to you
- Participation in the definition of the commercial and marketing strategy with the Management and its implementation
- Active usage of IT tools, so that marketing and communication teams can optimize sales
- Evaluation of your customer needs, providing solutions.
- Create and negotiate large and small purchase deals on behalf of the company
- Effective reporting, so that regional Management can measure and evaluate progress.
- Encouraging potential buyers and sellers
- Monitoring market conditions and your competitors’ services, prices, and sales.
About you: You will have at least 7 years off sales experience and will be skilled at developing and maintaining customer relationships and negotiations. You must have good communication and I.T. skills with a strong work ethic. A long term understanding of construction, machinery and agriculture is desirable. This role requires a valid clean driving license and may call for overnight stays.
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis – with a competitive base salary and sales bonus, medical insurance and a company car. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site. This role will mostly require working from home or on the road.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.