Trainee Territory Sales Manager
About the Company: Our client is a global asset management and disposition company.
Job overview: Looking for a Trainee Sales Manager to join their growing team.
Daily tasks will include:
- Learn all aspects of the company, including health and safety, customer service, equipment knowledge, contract management and more
- Learn how to effectively conduct appraisals and inspections
- Understand legal requirements & contractual aspects of business appraisals
- Drive outbound call campaigns to actively develop qualified leads and generate new business opportunities
- Learn how to become a Trusted Advisor and an expert at putting your time and energy where it will have the most impact
- Create new business
- Achieving Sales Target
- Identifying opportunities for growth in existing accounts
- Becoming fully acquainted with all product knowledge related to those products marketed by the company
- Ensuring clinical product and market knowledge is kept up to date
- Maintain and update Customer Relationship Management database
About you: You must have post-secondary qualifications and a masters in: sales, marketing, commerce, business admin, construction or agriculture is desirable. You will be able to set your own goals and work on your own initiative to achieve them. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and you will be able to develop relationships with customers and colleagues. You will be required to maintain a valid clean driving license. This role requires working outside for extended periods of time and will require you to climb on top of and under large pieces of equipment.
What’s in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis –this role offers a competitive base salary, paid overtime & comprehensive benefits as well as ongoing sales training and professional development and a tuition reimbursement program. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.